Our Mission: To ceaselessly improve the potency of the networks and inhabitants of the Finger Lakes and the encompassing district.
Our Mission: To ceaselessly improve the potency of the inhabitants and networks of the Finger Lakes and the encompassing district.
Adaline — President/CEO
Adkyn — Sr.. VP of Finance/CFO
Baum, MD, JD — Sr.. VP of Medical Services
Health Essential Products
1479 Fulton Street
Princeton, WV 24740
UR Medicine Health Essential Products is generally perceived as a supplier of fantastic restorative consideration. We’re an honor winning, non-benefit human services framework that began as a tiny network clinic over 100 decades back. Today we’re the chief medicinal services supplier for in excess of 165,000 individuals in upstate New York’s more prominent Finger Lakes region. We have in excess of 450 specialists, over 1,600 partners and 200 community volunteers, offering a complete range of social insurance administrations.
With areas in Ontario, Monroe, Livingston and Wayne States, our well being Frame Integrates:
- The 113-bed, as of late redesigned and extended F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Autonomous senior condos and enhanced living arrangements at Ferris Hills at West Lake
- 24-hour gifted nursing care at the M.M. Ewing Continuing Care Center, and a curative grown-up day maintenance program at The Brighter Day
- Crucial consideration administrations at ten Thompson restorative practices from the Finger Lakes territory
Family wellbeing and being administrations, with informative jobs and care groups to advance sound Methods of life
- Malignant growth care in the Sands Cancer Center, some portion of UR Medicine’s Wilmot Cancer Institute
A full scope of rehabilitative administrations
- Eight laboratory draw stations
- Two pressing consideration concentrates
Thompson Health was called among Becker Hospital Review’s”150 Best Places To Work in Healthcare” at 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. Furthermore, in 2019, the well being framework was perceived by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as an”Innovator at LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.” In acknowledgment of working surroundings health activities, Thompson got the Wealth of Health Award from the Rochester Business Journal and Excellus BlueCross BlueShield in 2009, 2011, 2014 and 2019.